Monday, July 2, 2007

First Posting!!


I decided that maybe it was time to stop inundating people with gobs of pictures via email and start giving you the option to get in on our life instead shoving it down your throats. As you know, we are very proud of Henry and will take so many pictures that I will begin to feel like a crazy Mom if I send too many out. So please come and check this out often. I will try to be diligent in updating it.

I guess I should say something else here...We are doing really good. Henry is going to be five weeks tomorrow (Tuesday). He has already done so many things in his life! He has been to the golf course 2x, to his first baseball game, on many many walks, and on several other errands with me. He really enjoys the outdoors. Yesterday he rolled over for the first time-from his stomach to his back. It is really hard work to do that and he gets pretty exhausted.

We (the parents) are doing good as well. Erin is just enjoying his lovely job and has started to study for his exam to become a true engineer. I think that test is taken in October. His study materials are very exhausting just to look at. I don't know how anyone can be that smart. He is though.
I have to start back to work next week. I am going to be part time (2 days a week) and get to stay home the other days. I think that it should be a good balance.

Well, Henry is crying so I better go see what the problem is.

Kaitlyn

5 tidbits of your thoughts:

Katherine said...

I'm glad that you joined the blog world!! I hope that you are better at posting than me:)

Peggy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peggy said...

Little Henry we love you. Awesome picture of you and your Mommy and Daddy. You are so lucky to have so many that love you.

Grandma and Grandpa

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see your blog. Mom (Muriel) has shared a few pictures of Henry - and this will be a great way to watch him grow. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Henry - and your stories!! :)

Anonymous said...

Kait...Erin and Henry...

Great pictures...Henry is a neat little man. His dad's dimples and "cat that ate the canary" grin all the way. The sepia picture is going to the printer. Would a 16 by 20 be too big?

Papa LEW