Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's BLOG TIME!!!

Sorry everyone for taking the blog down for a little while. I sent out some offers on Garth Brooks tickets to a bunch of strangers and didn't realize that I had my blog address as a footer on my email. I really just didn't want a bunch of strangers peeking in on my life. Not that they could do anything to me anyway but hey...you just never know these days. These are some of my favorite Henry pictures. I just can't believe what a little personality he is getting. Weird things he has done in the last few weeks...sticks his tongue out for no apparent reason and KEEPS it out. For a good ten minutes or so. Weird. He has been starting this little cry that is not really a cry. Just a holler to tell us that he is not happy or wants to just plain ol' make noise. He is a funny little babe. I can already tell that he is going to be a talkative one.

We (the parents) are doing really good. We just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 9th. We actually were able to go out on our FIRST date since Henry was born. I think that we probably waited to long. His Auntie Kate came over and babysat while we went to dinner and movie. We have several things planned in the next couple months that don't include Henry-just me and Erin time. A football game, Halloween party, Garth Brooks concert. It's not that I don't love Henry, I just think that it is good for the ol' mom and pops to get some Q-T. :)

Erin is busy studying for his PE exam which he takes on the 26th of this month. He is doing a little "geek" study session this Saturday to take a pre-test to see how prepared he is. He has been studying very hard. He is going to do Juusssttt fine.

I have been busy doing little craft projects here and there, running all over town it seems, and enjoying my time being a MOMMY. We have so much fun together on my day's off just being able to make the boy giggle is priceless.






0 tidbits of your thoughts: