Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Owl People at the Farmer's Market


Last weekend was the first weekend of the Farmer's Market. Here I am in all my glory! It was a semi-successful day! I sold several onesies, some wands and some ponies/clips. Thanks to all my friends who came down to support me. My Mom came down to help set up the booth and hang out. She did an awesome job helping me with the capes and the masks. I couldn't have pulled it off without her. Erin helped me work on my display which thankfully didn't blow over. It was a chilly morning and there was about 1/2 the people that are normally there. Once produce begins to pick up, hopefully my stuff will too. I am happy with how it went. Thankful that I don't have to bust my butt to get more inventory created. I received many compliments-one lady said that I "took farmer's market up a notch" Thanks for everyone's support. I couldn't have done it if you were all a bunch of naysayers. Oh, the last picture of my Mom is from race day at the horse races. She won a $500 gas gift card! I asked her if she had won anything before in her life and she said that she had only won a cantaloupe once. I would say that the $500 bucks is better than a stinky cantaloupe for sure.

























0 tidbits of your thoughts: