Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ho Ho No?













Well, we made the jaunt over to the bank this morning to visit Henry's beloved "tanta" and let's just say that he wasn't quite the fan that I would have hoped. He prefers the books about "tanta" and the big ol' fake plastic one out in the front. Maybe next year. He did enjoy his candy cane though so that is good.

Had our 16+3 day appointment the other day at the Dr.'s office for little bambino Bright and she 50% confirmed what we will be having. I am sworn to secrecy that I will not spill the beans to anyone on this one. I ultra pinkie promised Erin that I wouldn't tell. I also had to swear off Red Bull and promise him a Wii. Although Damon made a good point that if I keep it a secret he should be buying me the Wii. Whatever. It will probably never come...Who has time for that anyway.

We are really looking forward to Christmas this year and if you are wondering where your Christmas card is from me, remember that Meppy Chrinewval comes sometime in January. Expect it then.

So long for now.

1 tidbits of your thoughts:

Anonymous said...

What a Happy Family!! Henry looks so cute in his blue snowsuit. Did you whisper is Santa's ear what you want for Christmas Kaitlyn?

Looking forward to seeing you on the 24th