Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Newest Addition....

No, not the new baby but so brand spankin' new and exciting that it will make a Mom so very happy. I have been watching craigslist like a hawk trying to find something exciting and fun for Henry to play on this summer. The first one I had lined up to buy was a little different and when I went to go and pick it up, I discovered that the lady's husband sold it to the wrong person. So I found this one instead and it is probably better just because it is a little smaller. Here are some pics of Henry playing with it last night. Too bad that today is so crappy out otherwise I wouldn't be here blogging and listening to Henry cry because I yelled at him for taking the plastic plugs out of the outlet. Yikes!



Here's for you Fila. I couldn't leave you hanging any longer.

0 tidbits of your thoughts: