Thursday, May 13, 2010

Birthdays and Excitement

Jeez, I logged onto blogger today about 30 minutes ago and in that time I have bought a necklace from one of my favorite jewerly ladies, Rachel at Two Dog Pond AND got caught up on another friend's blog I hadn't read in while. Mercy, who knew how consuming blogging could be.

ANYWAY...I am so looking forward to my days ahead of me this month. As some of you know, we have a slew of birthdays come the end of May. Henry's is May 22, Julia's is May 24 and I am on May 26. This means, party, party, party, shopping, shopping, shopping and WHERE DID OUR PAYCHECK disappear to this month?

Good thing I have my first Farmers Market this weekend to hopefully make some dough. I have tried a few different things this year and am hoping that these "tweaks" will help me make some more money. Hand dyed onesies this year, instead of capes, little reversible popover dresses and some ULTRA cool headbands and clippies made from felt. Now as long as the rain holds off, I will be a happy camper.

Birthday week will be exciting...Omaha Zoo on the 21st, Party on the 22nd, Matryoshka themed party for Julia and an awesome cake lady doing the cake, all followed up with a photoshoot with a new photographer on June 1st. I simply can't wait!!!!!!!
polar bear credit

COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

1 tidbits of your thoughts:

Sarah M said...

LOVE the invites. I am a sucker for those animals-as-people cards.
Have a good time this month!
Sarah M