Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Happy Julia

To my little Julia:  Wow, what a fun 2nd Birthday we had for you today!  Even with the rain, and a complaining brother all day, you managed to stay HAPPY HAPPY!  Not one melt down.  I think it was because I sang Happy Birthday to you all day long.  I think I will try walking into your room every morning singing.  We had our nice birthday breakfast ritual at Bread and Cup for a yummy cinnamon roll and off to the Children's Museum we went for some fun play time.  It was fun seeing you so happy all day long.  You got the doll stroller you had been asking for, some clothes that you mistook as "fwabric" (my kind of girl) and your very own personalized bracelet like Mommy's from Kira.  You have been such a little ray of sunshine to my days.  You are beginning to talk more and more, quite the conversationalist on the phone, here is what happens when you talk on the phone: "Hi gran-ma, or hi papa" then you say "good" and then usually say "ummmmm, 4!" or "hotdog".  You have the funniest facial expressions I have ever seen. You are going to be the ultimate power eye roller in your class someday.   You love the color pink and would rather spend your days wearing Henry's swimming suit than anything else.  Happy Birthday Julia Macrae.  You are the cat's pajamas, the bee's knees and the horse's hooves.  You are the bestest of the best!!!










2 tidbits of your thoughts:

gan-ma said...

Happy Birthday to Gan-ma's little girl. You are the best and I love the pictures of you and your Mommie and Daddy and Henry blowing out your candles. Life's about moments like these. God Bless you and keep you!

Gan-ma and Papa Wirth

Sarah M said...

aw, super cute! What a little doll. We should hook our two girls (and boys) up for a play-date sometime, being as 'strollin' and textin' is all my girl does too :)

I can't believe you have 3 birthdays in one week--crazy! Happy Birthday to YOU!
Sarah M