Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy 7th Henry!


My guy.  How on earth has 7 years already passed by?  Now I know what all those old ladies mean when they say it goes by fast.  It has been so fun to watch you grow and change even though there are so many things that stay the same with you.  The mannerisms and personality remain but your confidence has grown by leaps and bounds.  You are so much like your Dad in your quiet ways.  I am so proud of the boy you are. 

Things you love:

Playing with Bruin
Playing soccer 
Graham
When I let you have "picking choice" for dinner
Pizza
Coloring Pages
School
Wild Kratts
   Lego Police City   


This year was the year of the birthday party.  Gifts from friends, a killer whale cake, boys running around being loud and obnoxious. Your invitation said "Party Like a 7 Year Old" and that is exactly what it was. Pure craziness. 






2 tidbits of your thoughts:

Sarah M said...

dude, anyone who can have an entire CLASS of kindergarteners over for a party is amazing. Looks like all the boys had a blast, and I love Henry's cake! Happy Birthday to Henry! (And Graham)
S

Grandma Peggy said...

Happy Birthday Little Man!!

I have loved being a part of your life. I feel loved when you run into my arms and hug me Henry. I know one day that won't be "Kool" but I will always know deep down inside that you loved your Grandma. We talk a lot about Papa Larry and how proud he would be of you. Stay true to who you are Henry and your life will be truly blessed.