Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy birthday to me...


happy birthday to me. Happy Birthday dear Kaitlyn. Happy birthday to me. It's my 27th birthday and I figured I would let everyone here know because Erin doesn't even know the username and password to login and Henry surely can't type. So, it's my birthday. I have started out with a 10:00 am sleep in and a breakfast burrito for b-fast. Don't have much else on the agenda today. Maybe some Halibut for dinner and a movie with Erin. Happy birthday ME!

2 tidbits of your thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Despite being in a car wreck weeks before your birth...and an umbilical cord wrapped twice around your neck at birth...you came out "scrappy" and have been that way ever since. Your mother and I are proud of you beyond what can be described.

Happy Birthday and may you not grow quite as old a Yoda...may you live a long and happy life. Don't know why I thought of Yoda...but he was 900 years old.

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn you have brought us so much joy in life and we thank God everyday for the gift of you. What a beautiful person you are inside and out, and it reflects in what you do and what you stand for.

Happy Birthday to the "little girl" in our life.