Sunday, June 1, 2008

Farmers Market Note

Just a little boasting here...I had my 2nd Farmers Market this weekend and did well....really well. So well that I have to make up inventory! It was a gorgeous day outside, no wind or rain. I started off by selling mainly onesies and then lo and behold comes a 65 year old man who decided that he wanted to buy a cape for his girlfriend! My first cape sale was to a 65 year old man! I think it is hysterical...I don't know what they plan on doing with that cape but I suppose they will have fun?! I also sold 3 other capes yesterday as well. Good day just because I am now down to 25 of those suckers versus 30. I get many compliments and people telling me that I should go market my stuff to some stores here in town. I don't know about that yet. I need to get my product down and established really what I want to do. I am thinking about adding a couple new things this next market to see how they go.....stay tuned.

1 tidbits of your thoughts:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome!! Sorry I missed the day, but can only imagine all the compliments you received as I witnessed them myself 4 weeks ago. Way to put yourself out there and not be afraid.