Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Henry



To My Little Buddy:
I can't believe you are three years old (or one as you say you would like to be). It is amazing to me that you have been around that long. I remember the first day you were born and looking at you thinking you were the most handsome little baby ever. You just keep getting cuter with age. Those curls are a girls head turner and your dimples, man those babies sink in a mile deep! You have changed so much since last year. You chat up a storm and this year you have broken out of your little shy spell greeting everyone that comes to the door with an excited "well, HI!, you can come in" "yeah, come in!" I love your personality you are developing, such a nice little boy.

Your birthday was so much fun! You bolted out of your room first thing in the morning and ran around in your wunderwear all day long (your favorite outfit) and had a nice party with Julia and all of your friends and family came to celebrate. You were so nice to open every present with such happiness and care. I can tell that you will be a gentleman someday even though you still have your moments.

You are a special boy Henry Bright. I love you so much and you make me so proud to parade you around town as my little sidekick. The mayor should probably give you a key to the city because you are just so cool.

1 tidbits of your thoughts:

lynn bowes said...

Handsome young man!