Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Julia!



Happy Birthday Baby Girlie!

Again, I know it is cliche but I really don't know how else to say it but where does time go? How does a child make such a miracle entrance to this world and develop into such a beautiful creation in one year? You are such a stunner Julia. You have always been such a happy little baby. Not many complaints from you until you hit about 9 months and your brother decided it would be fun to try and tickle you and wrestle with you. You tolerate it really well and squeal with laughter once it begins but get feisty when he keeps prodding you and usually Mom has to intervene to get him off of you. I can sense that you guys will be good playmates once you get your legs about you.


You love to babble and we knew that from the time you turned about 2 months. I remember the doctor saying "well, she is going to be socialable" and that is the truth! You love to say baby and puppies right now. Love to clap your hands and your special tickle spot is right under your chin next to your left ear. You love to play in anything that Mommy doesn't want you in, like the toilet, trashcan, you climb the stairs like a mad woman, unplug things from outlets and have also been known to try and stick keys in the outlet. Naughty girl!


We had a very special birthday party for you for your first one. You had so many friends and family members come to celebrate with you. We had a special cake made especially for you to enjoy and you pretty much decimated it. I am so proud that you are my daughter and that God was generous enough to provide me with such a miracle of life. You bring such happiness and silliness to our lives little Julia Macrae.


Muahhh...Love ya Honey Girl.



2 tidbits of your thoughts:

lynn bowes said...

Julia's growing into such a lovely little girl - looks just like Momma! xo :: lynn

Grandma Peg said...

As I read the beautiful words your Mommy wrote Juila, I'm reminded of the beautiful words my Mom wrote to me many times. Although many of us feel it in our hearts, being able to express that love in words, is a special "gift" that special "people" have been blessed with.
Oh, Dorothy, Like you in so many ways! Thanking God for the blessing of you Mom, for my beautiful daughter Kaitlyn, and for my beautiful, fiesty, chatty little Julia. Isn't life so precious and wonderful? Celebrate!!