Tuesday, July 20, 2010

On the Hunt

We are in a pickle. After three years of spoiling, cuddling, kissing and playing with our children, our awesome babysitter, Angie is leaving us. I am going through so many feelings right now, fearing that our children won't be loved on and tendend to as well as they have been with Angie. I can't imagine a better babysitter than her. We will manage I guess, I have been talking so far with two other ladies today that seem nice enough to do the job. I just dread the change for the kids, Henry especially. Even when we aren't at Angies house, Henry talks about her all the time. About how "Angie might like that" or "Oh, me and Angie did that".
Time will tell and we will pick our broken hearts up and move on to the next caregiver. Wah wah wah. It was a hell of a run.

0 tidbits of your thoughts: