Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Pant Week


Last night I was up until 1:30, thinking about many somethings and a whole lot of nothings...One thing I couldn't get my mind off were these pants and I woke up with a burning desire to make some. I didn't have a tutorial at first, just traced some of Julia's pants and left myself looking for assistance to help me with a yoga band waist and some ruffle help and found this tutorial. So, while Juila rested her cute little head for naptime, I whipped these up and couldn't be happier. I used an old shirt of mine for the main part of the pants, a old Victoria Secret tank/bra top for the waistband and the leftovers of a sheet I made for the kids' bed for the ruffles. I can't wait to find more knits to use.





I made Henry's pants with a simple tutorial from Dana's celebrate the boy week.  Shark pants with an H pocket.   Happy Pant Week. 

3 tidbits of your thoughts:

nic said...

super cute pants! i love the contrasting ruffle, and your son's shark print is uber cool.

The Wiseman's said...

Very cute!!!! Love Julia's face in the second pic!!!

Anna said...

Love Henry's pants! Where'd you get that shark print? Also - I finally got into Pinterest (yay!) but I can't link to you apparently because we're not connected. Add me to your email and see if you can find me so we can be Pinterest besties!

annaDOTseckmanATgmailDOTcom