Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pinterest=Exciting

Wow, I have been totally caught up in a whole new world of geekdom this week.  I found a website called Pinterest.  Basically it is a virtual bulletin board that you can organize your favorite things on.   Probably the coolest thing I have seen since Erin rolled up to my apartment with a 12 pack of Old Milwaukee back in 2003.

If you want to check out my Pintrests---- click here 

4 tidbits of your thoughts:

Mom said...

I don't get it?

Anna said...

WOWSA - I'm sold!!! I'll be signing up soon!

Anna said...

Well, bummer. I had to be put on a list since they're still in beta testing. Let's hope I get in!

lynn bowes said...

I LOVE pinterest! Yep, addicting.

Hey, don't I see something familiar toward the bottom of your board . . . . ?

xox :: lynnie