Thursday, February 10, 2011

Do YOU like it?

 And...I present to you....The Quilt That Matches Nothing!  I am not 100% in love with this quilt like I am my last one...I put this baby together in 5 sewing sessions.  Cutting one day, blocks in two days, sashing in two days.  I am very surprised how quickly it went together.  I still have to find a backing and actually quilt it together.  Overall, yes, it is fabulous, just not with my brown couches and earthly tones.  Thanks to my brother Damon for buying me the gift certificates to buy the fabric.  Maybe it's the lime green that throws me off.  Who knows, I suppose it will grow on me.  What do you think of it?

6 tidbits of your thoughts:

Amber Dvorak said...

I do like it!

Unknown said...

I'll take the kid.
:-)

Mom said...

Looks Great Kaitlyn, but I agree it doesn't go with your earth tones, to modern or mod. You really did an awesome job though, keep up the good work! Your Grandma would be proud of you.

The Wiseman's said...

I agree I don't like the colors but love the design!!!! You are so talented!!!

Mom said...

Leslie can't have the kid!

Aimee said...

I love it! I think you did a wonderful job!

I tried to email you re: the coin tutorial, but you have your blogger account set to block emails - email me at saltmarshdesign@gmail.com.