Thursday, March 17, 2011

Channeling Alison



Thank goodness for quiet time and naps.  What on earth am I ever going to do when they grow up and won't give me this sweet time.   I used Alison's Road Trip Quilt for this.  Seriously the easiest thing I have ever done.  Great beginner quilt.  I might have to rip out and reposition the two stripes <-----over there.  I am pretty sure I didn't lay it out like that originally.  Can't blame the kids for that mistake.  Anywho, Happy St. Pat's Day.  Off to eat corned beef and cabbage at Stacey's house for our annual tradition.  I leave you with my:

                                                                     "Prince"
                         (He actually won this bow at a fundraiser we went to, very cool)

My "Knight"
(great find at Michael's.  This kid loves wearing pretend hats.  Pirate and Knight are his fav's)


My "Cinderella"

(I put her to work sorting my fabric scraps, someday she will her pretty gown)

2 tidbits of your thoughts:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, Kaitlyn. You're sewing circles around me. I think making make-believe hats would be a great idea if you are still looking for ideas for your craft booth. I love your prince, your knight, and your cinderella.
Linda

mom said...

Good Job Kaitlyn

I see a dark green dot where the double gray is, otherwise it's really great! Can't wait to see you this weekend.
Mom