Monday, March 21, 2011

Papa's 61!





As old as a dinosaur, or so they say.  Hey, and we even got him a dinosaur balloon.  Papa Larry turned 61 years old on March 20th, the first day of spring.  What a beautiful weekend it was.  I really do think that God has allowed my Dad to feel good on special occasions-Christmas AND his birthday.  What a great blessing.  We were able to get outside and play a bit and Papa even fired up his motorcycle.  Grandma fixed a delicious fried chicken meal with all the fixins.  Doesn't get much better than that my friends.   His birthday wish:::another year. 

2 tidbits of your thoughts:

jill pritchard said...

GR8 pics kaitlyn!!!! March s a FABULOUS month 4 bdays mine s da 7th & my daughter was born on da 5th tel ur dad happy blated bday its nt rt wat he s goin thru I luv tlkng 2 ur parents ur mom always has a smile on her face & ur dads humor cracks me up I wil say a prayer & lite a candle 2 b blessed w/ 20 more years!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures for a beautiful celebration. Tell your Daddy happy birthday and many more for us. Love, Linda and Gary