Thursday, March 31, 2011

Embracing Aquaman


Today's Embrace The Camera:::A trip to the children's museum and our favorite thing to do is face painting.  Henry today decided that he wanted to be "Aquaman".  I love painting his face when we are there.  It is usually a pirate with a funny moustache which I just love. 


Then there is this little girl, too cool for school in the new dress that I made for her this afternoon



Now!  Go and Embrace it yourself ------------------------>Emily's Button is over there. 

3 tidbits of your thoughts:

Grandma Peg said...

Oh my gosh,

That is so cute! You could put a paper sack on her and she'd look adorable. You did a great job Kaitlyn, I really really like.

P.S. Tell Aquaman he is very handsome!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Your kiddos are adorable.. love the pics!

Unknown said...

Love those kiddos. Love the pics. Nice job on the pretty little dressy and the fun Aquaman painting.