Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A-Z Me

Because my blog has been lacking some substance:  Hijacked from my fav bloggy gal at Pink Suede Shoe:


A. Age: 30!  Wow, guess if I want another kid I better get going! 

B. Bed size: King.  Erin and I both have our own blankets, no top sheet.  Down comforter for me even though it is like wearing a sweat suit at night.


C. Chore that you hate: Laundry.  Really, quit buying so many damn clothes woman!

D. Dogs: Meh...they shed, run away, crap in your lawn.  Really, they are almost worse than kids. 

E. Essential start to your day:  When my kids have slept till 8:30 or 9.  Then Tazo Awake hot tea. 

F. Favourite color: Navy Blue....Classic

G. Gold or Silver: I like to dabble in both.  My wedding ring perfectly displays my love for both.

H. Height: 5'10

I. Instruments you play: I got nothing...the recorder when I dig it out of my childhood drawer. 

J. Job title: Mama, Wife, Sewist, Insurance Crap. 

K. Kids: Henry and Julia.  4 and 2.  Click and Clack.  Mish and Mash.  I love that they love each other so much. 

L. Live: In a cute little house, super slanted roof which means cool lofted ceilings, in a Tree City USA town.

M. Mother’s name: Peggy or Peg or Meerma or Granma or Peg Leg.

N. Nicknames: Kait.  Only very few are allowed and privileged enough to call me this. 

O. Overnight hospital stays: Surgery on my little tiny bladder when I was 6 and my babies hospital stays. 

P. Pet peeve: This could be a whole post… but my main one will be "would you like your receipt with you or in the bag"

Q. Quote from a movie: Lame.  Who can remember movie quotes?  Oh, right, guys can. 

R. Right or left handed: Righty. 

S. Siblings: One older brother Damon whom I will always look up to. 

T. Time you wake up: never late enough.  Around 830 or 9.  Whenever those darn kids start screaming "mommy, mommy"

U. Underwear: there are about 5 favorite pairs and are about 4 years old.  Vics, why can't you make that style anymore?

V. Vegetable you hate: Sprouts?  Sick. Dirt. Dirt. Dirt.

W. What makes you run late: usually my outfit ensembles.


X. X-Rays you’ve had: does a colonoscopy count? 

Y. Yummy food that you make: What is not to love of mine?  I like my Greek tortellini salad, Zavala enchiladas and German chocolate cake.  None of those together of course. 

Z. Zoo animal: The big ol' gorillas.  Especially when they are picking at something.   

1 tidbits of your thoughts:

Anna said...

I might have to steal this... and I think I call you Kait. You'll have to let me know if that's not allowed. Ha!