Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Annndddduhhhh....I BRING YOU....

QUILT NUMBER 2!


This little baby has been in the making for quite a while.  My brother bought me the fabrics (well gift certificate anyway) 2 Christmas's ago and it is finally out of my UFO pile.  I bought, I cut, I peiced blocks, I cut batting, I cut backing, I quilted, I binded it.  I did it 100%!  I have it hanging in my living room on my long wall up the stairs and it looks beautiful.  Hooray. 

7 tidbits of your thoughts:

Mom said...

You did a great job quilting it Kaitlyn--Way to go, I'm so proud of you! It look great. You Aunt Muriel will be proud of you too.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! You're my inspiration.
ktb

The Wiseman's said...

I love it!!!! If you ever get sick of it hanging in your house I would be glad to take it off your hands!!! haha!!

lynn bowes said...

Girl, this is spectacular! You inspire me to get back to stitching :: lynn

Linda said...

It looks great, Kaitlyn. I like the idea of switching the quilting design to two different directions. Great display picture too. It looks totally Kaitlyn.

Katie, Scott and Babe said...

Love it! Great colors, good for you!!!! Teach me? Oh wait, I should probably invest in a sewing machine :)

julie k said...

It's gorgeous!