Tuesday, September 13, 2011

In crafting related news...

I worked on this little hoop de doo for about an hour last Friday night...   Inspired by this pin from Pinterest. 

Worked on this skirt for my neice Eleanore.  Used Ashley's Apron Skirt Tutorial.            Great tutorial super easy to follow.  Thanks Ashley!   

Halloweenie one for Julia.  Cute little owl fabric.

And another for my little girlie.  They are so easy and so cute with some                leggins' underneath. 

Stacey, Anna and I sewed our little hearts out on Saturday afternoon and     this was my parting gift from Anna

I even scored some great fabric from Anna.  For free.  Thanks for the "swag". 

And my state of Nebraska print inspired by this pin on pinterest
It has been a fun couple weeks of crafting.  I still even have something more exciting to debut but that will depend on when I get my hiney in gear to go and photograph it.    What are you working on?

2 tidbits of your thoughts:

Sarah M said...

very very cute stuff Kaitlyn! Looking forward to all the crafting on our November weekend!
Sarah M

Linda Marie said...

It's fun to see some of my fabric gifts turn up in your projects. You have such a great eye and talent for putting your craftiness to work. You inspire the rest of us. This fall weather just makes a body want to sew. Eleanore will love her little skirt. It's such fun to sew for people who appreciate the time and effort you put into it. Thanks for sharing.