Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy #5 Julia Macrae


  
Little Girl, just stop growing!  I wish I could have froze you at 3 or 4 and even 5 I am still saying it.  I just want you to stay forever a little girl.  You have been such a blessing to me this year in keeping me company at home while Henry is at school and Graham has been crying or crabby.  You listen to me (mostly) and are always so good about going and playing by yourself if I am busy with something.  I am going to miss you so much when you head off to Kindergarten in the fall!!!  

Things you like:
Mommy
Going to Cindy's
Swinging
Riding your bike
Frozen
Playing with the neighbors
Wild Kratts
SWIMMING LESSONS
Getting your nails polished
 Eating Cheesy's with salsa and sour cream
Henry





This year you decided it was time for your first big birthday party with friends, invitations, a theme and all that fun stuff.  You picked a nail polish/princess party.  I made you a fun rainbow cake, you even helped bake it.  Such a fun day for a fun girl who is such a little sweetheart.  Love you baby girl. 












2 tidbits of your thoughts:

Sarah M said...

Oh my gosh I love the invites, the cake, and the nail polish party! What a fun girl. With what you wrote about her--reminds me so much of Ani.
Happy Birthday, Julia!

Grandma Peggy said...

Julia Macrae Bright you are the sunshine in our lives. You are so full of spit and vinegar you can't help but love you. You are sweet, energetic, happy, and Mommy's best helper. You love your brother's especially Hen-er-y. Grandma has to steel her kisses but your hugs come freely. I love you so much Julia and your beauty inside and out reminds me of a little girl I had many years ago. If you grow up to be half as much as your Mother is, then you will have had a wonderful life. You are so lucky to have so many people love you, and I'm at the top of your list. Stay happy and love with all your heart. Papa Larry's watching as your grow more beautiful each day. Happy Birthday little 5 year old! May you remember many years from now when you read your Mommy's writings that you are a blessing in our lives. Love you so MUCH-Grandma Peggy