Monday, September 22, 2008

Cape Pictures!!!






Last week Henry and I took a road trip to Fremont NE to visit a very very talented photographer by the name of Becky Novacek. She agreed to take some photos of my capes with a little bartering involved. She did an awesome job and the kids were so cute and had so much fun! She is going to be posting some more pictures that I will be able to use in my Etsy Shop.
Farmer's Market has wrapped up for me for the year. I calculated my totals for the summer and am pretty happy with how it all went down. Of course I haven't balanced my books completely so I am not sure where I really stand profitability wise.
My Etsy shop has started to generate some business! I have made 22 sales as of today and I hope that it continues. I am having some good luck with my growth charts and hope to have Henry's boy version posted so I can start selling more than one version.
On the agenda for October:
1) Get a new roof
2) Go to Chicago-Yippeee!! Anniversary trip for me and Erin the 9th thru the 12th.
3) Possibly make some more capes? I can't decide if I want to continue with this or not. Capes that is.

0 tidbits of your thoughts: