Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!


Henry this year &
Henry last year
What a difference a year makes!!!


My favorite holiday by far....the pinks and reds do the trick I think. Not to mention the delicious heart shaped gobstopper candy too. I also love any excuse to buy a gift for my honey and of course receive a gift as well. Last night me and Erin went out to eat at the Oven (yummy Indian food) and then went to the movie "Reader" and capped off the night with a McFlurry from McDonalds. It is really nice to get out of the house and do something with just us. Luckily we are still able to hold an adult conversation and show each other affection. I am so thankful to have my husband. I really feel like I lucked out on love.

This morning we celebrated with breakfast casserole, coffee and a gift exchange in the kitchen. Henry loved his "melmo" (elmo) balloon and his toolset that I made for him. He was fixing everything in the kitchen that had a screw. I got a kick ass necklace that I had my eye on for quite some time and Erin got an antler mounting kit for his deer antlers and a massage from the massage school down the road.

On Thursday we had a Dr's appointment to see the little child and got a confirmation what we are having!!! I made sure to call everyone I know and rub it in that we know and aren't sharing until the day comes. So sorry dears.

Well, this was a boring post but I do want to share my love and hope you are feeling the radiating love vibes through the computer from me.

XOXO

Kaitlyn

0 tidbits of your thoughts: