Thursday, May 7, 2009

Don't want to scare you

We had our 36+3 day appointment today and Baby B is still chillin' out enjoying my "great looking" fluids. Ultrasound was pretty uneventful, Doc says that baby's head is really low down there but I haven't had any contractions so I didn't even get checked. Next week maybe. She told me that she would probably induce me on the 24th or 25th of May if the he/she doesn't come before then. Until then, you probably won't be seeing any more great ultrasound pictures as this last round was pretty freaky looking. Sorry baby when you have to read this.

Henry and I had a Mother's Day photoshoot today and it was probably more of a hassle than what it was worth. Henry showed me no affection or love and just wanted the photographer's candy and to watch the flashbulbs flash. No kisses, no hugs, shit, I don't even know if he smiled. I should hopefully have the link soon and will forward it around for some good chuckles.

I am really looking forward to Saturday and getting out to sell some of my stuff at the UNI Arts Festival. I really hope that people come and that I make some sort of profit. I really enjoy doing all of this and can only hope for a good crowd.

0 tidbits of your thoughts: