Saturday, May 16, 2009

Still Here

Yes, I am still here. Waiting very unpatiently for this kid to get here. I can't tell you how extremely bored I am. Not that I don't have things to entertain me, like Henry or Erin and the fact that I am still going to work, but I just don't have anything to REALLY occupy my mind from the thoughts of little bundle that is due to arrive. I went to the DR. on Thursday and she checked me and I am proudly 1-2 cm dilated. Other than that, nothing much else going on in there other than the baby's head is down and my fluids look good. I am very much entertaining her suggestion of getting induced on the 24th. I know that this next week is going to be crazy crazy with Henry turning 2 on Friday, Erin has boat loads of work to get done and will probably be working most nights this week, Memorial Day on the 25th and my birthday on the 26th! I think fitting a birth in on the 24th sounds like an open schedule! Don't you?

0 tidbits of your thoughts: