Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happiest Baby on Bison Drive


Well, maybe more like the only baby on Bison Drive but hey, she IS the happiest little baby in a 100 mile radius. Not only does she smile and coo at us ALL the time, she eats well, poops well, and sleeps well. She has been sleeping through the night (yay!) for the last week. I have been feeding her around 10:00pm and she goes until 7:00am! It is the best thing in the world to get a full night's sleep. Even though I am still dog ass tired in the morning.


I started back to work this week. I am just operating on my two day a week schedule and I can honestly say that I did not miss the place. My friends, yes, but the whole atmosphere of a work setting and sitting in front of a computer all day long lacks the appeal. The kids adjusted well to going to Angie's (our babysitter). Henry was a little sad when I left him but I guess he quickly rebounded as she said, all that he said all day was "What's Henry Doin?"


2 tidbits of your thoughts:

Grandma said...

Can't wait to get my hands on Julia this weekend. Miss Personality Plus!
I know she has changed so much.
Love Grandma

lynn bowes said...

You make pretty kids, my dear!

:: lynn ::