Friday, August 5, 2011

Random Kaitlyn-ings...

Here is my canvas that I had made from my Groupon for $40 bucks!  Well spent Groupon indeed!

Here is my dresser.  Finally done.  I was inspired by http://pinterest.com/pin/96625924/.  Some may remember that I rescued this little baby from the curb on one of the snowiest days in Lincoln.  Blizzard conditions.  Kids in the back of the car.  Kaitlyn loading it up.  All. By. Herself!  I think it turned out pretty cute.  The Anthro knobs cost more than the dresser probably ever was worth. 

Can't wait to cut into these Heather Ross goodies...

My little sewing hub. I got a new table a couple months ago at a garage sale for $15. It is perfect for cutting and sewing.  Not to mention the very cool design on the top. 

My favorite picture to look at when I am sewing.

I saved all my little tiny strips from my Amy Butler Love fat quarters that I cut.  Maybe I can actually get the quilt done in time for Christmas to prove my accomplishment of 2011. 

1 tidbits of your thoughts:

becky said...

Wow! LOVE your canvas! and the dresser you rescued is awesome! Love the oval design. What a great transformation! Your house looks soooo fun!