Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tomorrow on "K"

Tomorrow morning when I wake up, I will have a Kindergartner.  Tomorrow, I will actually have to set my alarm to wake up said Kindergartner.  Tomorrow I will have to make sure he gets a nice full belly at breakfast.  Tomorrow, I will no doubtedly cry.  Tomorrow, I will worry about him up until the minute I pick him up.  Tomorrow is thankfully just a half of a day of school.  I don't know that I am ready to give him up to the life of school.  I don't know if I am ready again for the life of school!  Waking up early, shoveling food in, packing lunches, making sure everything is in the backpack for school, driving and dropping off my little little boy to walk that big walk into that big new school.  Jeesh Louise as we say. 


Here he is with his new book "Awesome Man"  You know, trying to get him all pumped up for the big "K".  Henry, you will be AWESOME! I love you little buddy.   

3 tidbits of your thoughts:

Sarah M said...

Love the Awesome Man pump up ;) He'll do great!

And hey with regards to the school lunches....check out at the library "The Lunch Box", has tons of fun, easy and healthy options for school lunches...almost makes ME want a bento box!
S

Grandma said...

Can't wait to hear how your day went Henry-call me!

Anna said...

Hooray for K!!!!!