Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloweenie.

So here's the run down of this Halloween, according to this chick below:
 
 
Folks:  Another Halloween in the books.  Thank you to the consignment store and Grandma's clinic for taking care of Julia's doctor costume.  Henry was less than enthused when we got home from treating at Dad's office.  He looked like he was going to puke and I didn't know if he was even going to make it at all.  He came around once his friends started popping up and was the first to every door bell tonight.  He was supposed to be a ninja (purchased costume for him) but decided that after all, Black Spiderman (borrowed from the babysitter) was better.  Jeez.  I felt like a crappy mom this year not making any costumes but they were happy, I was WAY less stressed out and the candy tastes just the same.  Oh and my favorite part of the last three Halloweens?  Walking down the pretty tree lined streets of our neighborhood sipping on yummy apple cider with Erin.  Life in our hood is good. 





3 tidbits of your thoughts:

Grandma Peggy said...

I've been waiting all night to see my little kiddo's and what a joy. Julia is so excited, and Henry is just worn out from all that school. Love Mommie's new hair color also!! Glad you all had a great time, and that apple cider sounds darn good.

lynn bowes said...

You guys are all so ding dang cute!

Linda said...

Your blog is such fun Kaitlyn. Always entertaining. Of course I love all the family tidbits. I'd love to join your "Craftacular", but I think babysitting those kiddos wins out. Love to all