Monday, January 14, 2013

Eeeps! New Year, New Look

I did it again, took the plunge and did a little blog makeover.  My gal Vanessa at Butterfly Sparks did me right again.  She has made it real easy to fork over the money to gain a sense of refreshment to ease into the new year.  I love it.  Well, most of it came from my ideas so why wouldn't I love it?!  Thanks Vanessa for putting up with me and putting it all together.  It is exactly like I had hoped. 

I have been totally and utterly soaking up life since my last posts from Get The Craft Out.  I got really burned out of crafting in general and really wanted nothing but to be lazy and not engage myself with anything or anyone except for what I really had to.  My body is also enjoying the chill out mode since I am GROWING A BABY in my belly after all!  

We are expecting bouncing baby number 3 to arrive on June 27th or somewhere around there.  I found out I was pregnant on my Grandma Dorothy's birthday, Oct. 24th.  I feel like it has already been forever but really, I am just being anxious Kaitlyn and I better simmer down, I am only 16 weeks!  All has been well and I have not really ever felt better with a pregnancy.  



Life has been good, easy, lovely and full of laughter especially from two knucklehead kids whose love radiates through the walls of this house. I am looking forward to a wonderful year of simplicity and continued happiness.  Grow baby grow.      

6 tidbits of your thoughts:

Sarah M said...

aw, look at you! Congrats again. Love that you are loving life. New blog is cute!
Sarah M

Mom said...

Once again, you know how to capture the joys in life and what really matters. Love you sweet daughter.

lynn bowes said...

Kaitlyn! No way!!!! Oh wow, congratulations! I remember when Julia was just a little bump and now it seems sooooooo long ago with Henry in the stroller. I'll be watching and waiting and here's to your continued health and happiness :: lynn

lynn bowes said...

Kaitlyn! No way!!!! Oh wow, congratulations! I remember when Julia was just a little bump and now it seems sooooooo long ago with Henry in the stroller. I'll be watching and waiting and here's to your continued health and happiness :: lynn

Stacey said...

Looks great Kait! So happy for the Bright House!

Jenni said...

Congratulations! I love the new blog look. I hope we can run into each other soon. I would love to do another get the craft out, since my baby is now 6 months.