Monday, July 2, 2012

5 Year Bloggity-Blogaversary

5 Years!  5 whopping years of memories recorded.  When I started this blog the intention was to post cute little pictures of my little boy without inundating everyone with pictures via email.  Fairly certain that method of picture delivery is outdated.  Just like developing pictures seems outdated.  Shame.  It's a darn shame.   

Anyway, I have done much in these five years. 

Well, we will see if I can keep it up for another 5, 10 or 15.  I still have yet to print it off in book format.  I am waiting for technology to better itself in that category.  Don't worry Mom, I do back it up so I don't lose it.  It has been fun to see how my writing has changed from Year 1 to Year 5.  Looking back at all the great pictures, the tiny snippets of life recorded,  the comments that people have left, they are all so precious to me and I am so very thankful that I started this 5 years ago. 

Please, you don't need to send any cards of congratulations for this momentus event.  I was going to do a giveaway or something but decided that I don't need to be showering others when this is my glory day.  Pshawww.  Though I do appreciate your readership. 


Cue the fireworks!  This post is done!  Congrats Kaitlyn!!!!!!

2 tidbits of your thoughts:

Mom said...

A job well Done Kaitlyn. So much like your Grandma Dorothy, she would be proud of you.
Thanks for backing things up, you took the though right out of my head.
Love you girl, and keep of the book of memories. You will never be sorry.

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn I had to go back and read your Husker game post, just to see your dad's smiling face. Brought tears to my eyes. You Wirths are good people!
Amy Dixon